Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Like Father, LIke Son

So I get home from work today, go into the kitchen, and there is a dead mouse in a trap near the dishwasher. Of course, the kids need to see, so I holler upstairs for everyone to come see the dead mouse. Middle daughter exclaims "Ooooh, you got another one daddy!!!" Then, when I thought about it, I didn't remember setting a trap there. That is when son pipes up and says "I set the trap today. I baited it with crumbs from the toaster oven." Aaaaaaah, That's my boy!!!

Mouse Hunter Extraordinaire Jr.

1 comment:

Sara Laughs said...

G says your son taught her all about how to catch mice. Buttered cheese and toaster crumbs, enough to tempt any mouse to it's death.

I also heard the gorey details about how your mouse died.

While I was eating my dinner.

Thank you very much.