Wednesday, December 13, 2006

THE SCREAM

I'm sure you've seen Mrs. Wbobth's final animation project by now. If you haven't, here's the link. Anyway, I was in charge of doing the sound for the project (yes, the world map AND the Sherlock Holmes papers are MORE than paid off) and I needed a crowd screaming when they encountered the hot dog. So, I recorded everyone in the family screaming. I used this awesome free sound editing software called Audacity to do all the mixing and fading. Anyhow, Wiffle (my sister) and the author of the hot dog story came over one night, and I displayed what I had so far, and I was explaining that I needed some more screams. So, Mr. E took his best stab at a scream, and scared the living crap out of me and my sister. We were NOT expecting what we heard. Anyhow, here's a link to THE SCREAM.

Digg!

3 comments:

Sara Laughs said...

OK. It officially scared me too.

Unknown said...

Hey that sounded like Hannah when she was a baby....

mel said...

LOL yes it did. She definitely sounded like that when she was unhappy. I'm so glad we managed to make it through that lovely phase of her life. haha