Friday, May 11, 2007

7 things

It seems I've been tagged.

So, here goes:
1. I used to live on a street called Garfield Avenue.
2. I happen to really like the Garfield cartoons.
3. We had gerbils, a turtle, fish, a snake, cats, a rabbit, a bullfrog, and an anole for pets when I was growing up. (Not all at once, of course)
4. The rabbit lasted a day because the cats ate it.
5. My pet names are very unoriginal (Boxy, Scales, Jumper and Anole). See if you can guess which animals belong to which names.
6. I vowed to never become a programmer.
7. I'm a programmer.

Now...who to tag next... I don't know 7 people who blog. So, anyone reading this and wants to do this, have at it!

Digg!

3 comments:

testglobaltraffic said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

You forgot brownie the brown gerbil; I think that was the most original! :)

Sara Laughs said...

Hmm, I can see I should have come to you for naming advice before I named my rabbit.